Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MUSIC WONDERFUL MUSIC!!!!






Hi Everybody it's Bobby here sorry I haven't posted anything for a long time I have been working on my other blog called Bobby's Sustainability Blog but luckily I just thought of something to blog about one of my favourite things Music if you play a instrument good on you because it is a great way to spend your free time some instruments you could play are the Piano, Violin, Viola or the clarinet, trumpet or guitar and if you really want to drive your parents and your brother or sister up the wall then you can play the drums. playing instruments is not all just fun and games you need to have some commitment. The best way you will improve is if you practice and work hard to get through it. I play the piano and that is a great choice if you want to play.   

No comments:

Post a Comment